- Cars, karts, and bikes may go a maximum of 10 km/h.
- Curfew from Sunday to Thursday is 11:00 pm and on Fridays and Saturdays it is 12:00 am; after curfew campsites must be quiet and visitor free.
- Garbage and recycling must be properly disposed of in their respective bins.
- Lights are mandatory on bikes and karts when it is dark.
- Access to the farmers’ fields is prohibited.
Rules must be followed under penalty of expulsion
- Visitors are not permitted to bring dogs
- Campsites on which dogs are not permitted are 501 to 513, 515, 517, 519, and 521.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. You must be 13 and older to walk a dog. Dogs are prohibited on the beach, in the pool, at the restaurant, and at the lake.
- Bags are mandatory at all times. Feces must be picked up immediately.
- Be mindful of barking.
- The pool is open from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (schedule may vary). Children of 7 years and younger must be accompanied by parents.
- You must be 18 and older to use the hot tub.
- Long hair must be tied up when in the water.
- The beach is open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (schedule may vary). Children of 12 years and younger must be accompanied by parents.
- Swimming without surveillance is prohibited.
- 1 set of equipment per site.
- 2 adults and 3 minors per campsite. Every additional person will be charged according to the rates in effect.
- Arrival must be between 1:00 and 9:00 pm, unless there is a special agreement. Departure is before 1:00 pm.
- The fire pit must not be moved.
- There is one picnic table per campsite. However, an additional table may be requested at the main office).
- Regulations and curfew must be respected under penalty of expulsion.
- The deposit made when booking is non-refundable (see cancellation policy).
- Tenants must bring bedding (blankets, pillows, towels, shower mats), as well as personal hygiene products.
- Cottage rentals include 2 adults and 2 children. Children aged 0-4 years are admitted for free. There is a possibility of adding more people.
- Tenants must leave the cottage in the same condition as it was in upon arrival.
- Smoking inside the cottages is prohibited.
- Check-in is after 4:00 pm and check-out takes place before 11:00 am.
- Pets may be permitted, under certain conditions.
- Curfew must be respected under penalty of expulsion.
- A deposit totalling to half of the reservation is required immediately and the final payment must be made two weeks before arrival. The deposit and final payment are non-refundable (see cancellation policy)
- Possibility of adding a half-day, depending on availability.
- A minimum of nights may be required, depending on dates of booking.
Rules for karts:
- License is required (scooter or vehicle).
- 10 km/h maximum
- License plate is mandatory and must be visible
- Available at the main office, contract with rules to be signed
- No reckless driving (fooling around, zigzagging, racing) will be tolerated
- No driving on the lawns and no parking at the beach
- Liability insurance is in effect
- Lights (front and back) must be turned on as of dusk
- The number of riders must match the number of seats
- No driving after curfew
- ** it is your responsibility to check the mechanics of your kart **
- The owner of the kart must waive the liability of his/her kart to the owners of the campground
- The owner of the kart is responsible for reinforcing and respecting these rules under penalty of having the right to drive his/her kart removed